Contact InformationRonda Munger
2301 Capitol Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82002
The Wyoming Court Security Commission establishes the standards to protect life, property and the judicial process in the Wyoming court system. In establishing the standards, the commission recommends proper levels of court security to each county with due consideration of each county’s size, use of court facilities and security risks. The commission was created to be under the supervision of the Wyoming Supreme Court (W.S. Wyo. Stat. Ann. § 5-11-101). It is composed of the Director of the Office of Homeland Security or his designee and nine additional members for a term of three years, who may be reappointed to serve subsequent terms.
Resolutions and Policy Statements
- Wyoming Court Security Act (Title 5, Chapter 11)
- Local Court Security Management Committee Resolution
Court Security Standards
- Court Security Standards Checklist
- Court Security Incident Report – This form is not viewable via web browser. Please follow the link and download to view.
- Wyoming Court Security Committee Annual Report Form
- There are no trainings currently scheduled
- Handout 1 – Home Audit Checklist
- Handout 2 – Personal Safety Tips for Judges/Court Staff