In a first for a Wyoming state trial court, the Chancery Court will use a mandatory electronic filing system hosted by File & ServeXpress. You can learn more about the electronic filing system by visiting the File & ServeXpress Wyoming Resources Page.
eFiling Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Attorneys who are active members in good standing of the Wyoming State Bar.
- Eligible attorneys’ staff.
- Self-represented individuals.
- Licensed Wyoming attorneys who plan to appear in any Chancery Court matter.
- Support staff who plan to eFile documents on behalf of licensed Wyoming attorneys.
- Self-represented litigants who plan to participate in a Chancery Court matter.
Stated another way, when eFiling your complaint, electronically staple a summons for each defendant using the main/supporting document functionality. After receiving and accepting the new case, the clerk will sign, seal, and issue each summons electronically. You will receive a link to the summons in the email notifying you that the filing has been accepted.