Home     Search     Contact     Supreme Court Blog 
Supreme Court
Supreme Court Electronic Docket
Trial Court Statistics
District Courts
Circuit Courts
Court Administration
Court Interpreters
Access to Justice Commission
Wyoming Center for Legal Aid
Law Library
Boards & Commissions
Court Initiatives
Employment Opportunities
Self Help Center
Judicial Family Institute Online
Useful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain Wyoming legal forms?

Wyoming does not have many standard legal forms. Through the Wyoming Judicial Branch Self Help Center you can find and download or print forms you may need for divorce, child support and custody. Printing fees are $.10 per page at the law library.

For all other forms, we have several sets of general form books and access to Gale Legal Forms (an online resource available in the State Law Library only). The books and online resource contain SAMPLES of various forms that can be photocopied or downloaded and then modified for your needs. Sometimes, it is necessary to combine several forms. Librarians can show you where the formbooks are located, but it is up to you to determine which examples to follow. We do not photocopy and send forms to the general public. However, we will loan the books when requested through interlibrary loan at your local library. If you have any questions about the type of form to use, we recommend you consult an attorney (Wyoming Bar Association).

How do I obtain legal forms for out of state?

For forms to be used out of state, it is best to contact a court clerk for the area where they will be filed. They should be able to help you. If you still have questions please consult an attorney (Wyoming Bar Assocation).